- Add 1 fluid ounce of Water Shock for every 10 gallons of potable water to be treated.
- Use as often as needed. Note: Water Shock is in concentrated form and must be diluted prior to drinking treated water.
- Do not drink or ingest at full strength; safe to drink only when diluted according to directions.
- After water tank and waterlines have been treated, use AQUA Water Treatment & Freshener to maintain water taste and smell on an ongoing basis.
- Note: If boat or RV has been in long-term or seasonal storage, or if water has strong taste or odor, use AQUA Water Tank & System Flush to clean and deodorize